March 25 - 31, 2018
Service || Adventure || Culture
Often described as Central America's most diverse country, Guatemala offers landscapes and experiences that have captivated travelers for centuries. Guatemala is remarkable: a prospering indigenous culture, a devout faith, and impeccable historic preservation. Simply Venture helps you travel here with purpose: interact with locals, participate in their culture and connect with nature.
What You'll See: Antigua's world-renowned celebration of Holy Week, active volcanoes, historic architecture, indigenous craft markets, a family coffee plantation and the gorgeous Lake Atitlan.
What You'll Do: Serve the extremely impoverished community living around a municipal landfill in Escuintla, Guatemala. Celebrate Holy Week like never before. Climb a volcano. Tour the impeccably preserved town of Antigua, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Experience Mayan culture.
Answers to FAQs
- It is highly recommended that all travelers purchase traveler's insurance (link above).
- Trip does not include airport parking fees, airline baggage fees, meals at airports, visas or passport fees.
- Balance must be paid in full prior to trip departure, or you will not be permitted to travel with the group.
October 16, 2017: $1,000
January 10, 2018: $1,650 or $1,850
Please note our payment policies:
1. A $50 late fee will be imposed to each person's payment not received by the payment deadline.
2. Returned checks will incur a $25 fee.
3. The balance must be paid in full prior to the trip departure, otherwise you will not be permitted to participate.
Please review our cancellation policy here.